The Beatles


Live At The BBC [1]
  • A little rhyme

  • A shot of rhythm and blues

  • A taste of honey

  • Baby it's you

  • Can't buy me love

  • Carol

  • Clarabella

  • Crying, waiting, hoping

  • From me to you

  • I got a woman

  • I saw her standing there

  • I'll be on my way

  • I'm gonna sit right down and cry [Over you]

  • Johnny B Goode

  • Keep your hands off my baby

  • Long tall Sally

  • Lucille

  • Memphis, Tennessee

  • Soldier of love

  • Some other guy

  • Sure to fall [In love with you]

  • Thank you girl

  • That's all right [mama]

  • The honeymoon song

  • Till there was you

  • To know her is to love her

  • Too much monkey business

  • You really got a hold on me

  • Young blood