
Motown's Greatest Love Songs
- Billy Preston & Syreeta - With you i'm born again
- Diana Ross - Ain't no mountain high enough
- Diana Ross - All of my life
- Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless love
- Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - You are my everything
- Gladys Knight & The Pips - The look of love
- Jimmy Ruffin - I'll say forever my love
- Jimmy Ruffin - It's wonderful [To be loved by you]
- Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're all i need to get by
- Michael Jackson - Got be there
- Smokey Robinson - Being with you
- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I second that emotion
- Stevie Wonder - My cherie amour
- The Commodores - Three times a lady
- The Four Tops - It's all in the game
- The Four Tops - Still water [Love]
- The Jackson 5 - I'll be there
- The Supremes & The temptations - I'm gonna make you love me
- The Temptations - Just my imagination [Running away with me]